Full-stack Front-end Engineer Job Description
Company Name: Musetown
Company Location: Milpitas, CA
Company Website: https://muse.town
Job Title: Full-stack Engineer
Job Description: Musetown is an early stage startup building a platform where content creators and brands collaborate and create content that consumers find entertaining and useful.
We build technology to help matching creators with brands. Our matching engine, prediction model, pricing algo, and workflow automation tools make it happen at scale.
We are looking for a talented full stack front-end engineer who is highly motivated, independent, and passionate about building things from scratch.
If you are interested in helping innovative business and creative people by building technology for them, let’s talk!
We’re looking for experienced engineers to join our founding team. You’ll have a lot of control over how things get designed, as well as the user experience.
- develop campaign workflow automation tools
- develop creator search & recommendation product
- develop BI and campaign analytics product for brand
- test product and fix bugs
- Identify and resolve performance issues
Qualities we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience of working as a full-stack or front-end developer
- Ability to build a clean and simple UI without a designer (experience using bootstrap or material UI is a plus)
- Ability to deliver on time
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs, SQL, and data analytics tools is a plus
- Experience working for a startup is a super plus
Job Type: Full-time Employee, Full-time Contract
Remote work available?: Yes
Hiring Person Name: Sungho Lee
Hiring Person Email: email@example.com
Salary Range: Negotiable
Desired Start Date: Jan 2021