Musetown Influencer Marketing Campaign
Launch your own campaign or hire us to run your campaign.
How to start your first campaign
Here, we will help you understand how you can launch a campaign, how to accept applications, and how to communicate and work with influencers effectively!
1. Create and launch campaign
First this first! If you haven't already, sign up first!
1.2 Create a new campaign
- Log in →
- Click the icon at the top right to pop the menu & click "My Page"
- Click "Create a New Campaign"
1.3 Add Budget & Launch
You need to commit a budget before launching your campaign.
- Click the $ Add Budget button
- Add budget through Stripe
- Click the "Review & Publish" tab
- Take a close look at the preview of your campaign. When you are ready, scroll to the bottom and press the "Confirm & Publish Campaign" button to launch your campaign.
There will be a transaction fee charged by Stripe. If you want to avoid the fee, you pay through bank transfer or invoice, contact email@example.com for the support)
Note. that the campaign will become available to influencers after the campaign start date you set.
2. Managing your campaign
2.1 Campaign Dashboard
On your brand profile page, click the Dashboard link of the campaign you want to manage
2.2 Review Applications
You can see the list of applications and related information in the Campaign Dashboard
Click the ⊕ button to review creator proposal, example video, and address
💁♀️ when you see accepted price in range(e.g. $1,234~$1,987), that means the price will be determined based on the performance of the video. The fixed price means well, fixed price.
💁♀️ click the button to view details about the channel, including channel keywords, popular videos, demo, geo data, audience information, and sponsored content.
2.3 Accepting application
Click the Accept/Reject Application button to start working with the creator or reject the application
🔔 This is a critical step to track the clicks to your website
- Add the URL of your webpage that you want your customers to visit and
- Click GENERATE or UPDATE button to create a tracking URL.
- Including the tracking URL you just generated, add the text you want the creator to put into her video description.
※ If you are not sure what to add in the description yet, you can skip it now by just clicking ACCEPT button. You can always change or update the link and description later. 👇
3. Communicating with influencers
Do you have any questions to creators before you decide who to work with? Of course, you can ask and answer by chatting with them both before and making decision.
3.1 How to start a chat
Click CHAT button to start a conversation with a creator
Then, you can start conversation with the creator.
3.2 Manage your campaign workflow
Once you accept applications, you can manage and track the workflow step by step on chatroom. Intuitive workflow buttons will guide you through the process.
3.3 Need help from us?
You can press "HELP" button, then the team will contact you.
4. How to approve?
When you received a content for your review & approval, go to your campaign management page and check out the video.
4.1 How to request a revision?
Click REQUEST REVISION button
Provide details about the changes you want the creator to make
4.2 How to approve?
If you like the content created, you can go ahead and click "appove" button. You will be prompted to check if the promo link is added correctly.
- How to start your first campaign
- 1. Create and launch campaign
- 1.1 Signup
- 1.2 Create a new campaign
- 1.3 Add Budget & Launch
- 2. Managing your campaign
- 2.1 Campaign Dashboard
- 2.2 Review Applications
- 2.3 Accepting application
- 3. Communicating with influencers
- 3.1 How to start a chat
- 3.2 Manage your campaign workflow
- 3.3 Need help from us?
- 4. How to approve?
- 4.1 How to request a revision?
- 4.2 How to approve?