Company Name: Musetown
Company Location: Milpitas, CA
Company Website: https://muse.town
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Description: Musetown is an early stage startup building a platform where content creators and brands collaborate to create content that consumers find entertaining and useful.
We build technology to help matching brands with creators. Our matching engine, prediction model, pricing algo, and workflow automation tools make it happen at scale.
We are looking for a talented product manager who is highly motivated, independent, and passionate about building things from scratch for customers.
If you are interested in helping innovative businesses and creative people by building amazing products for them, let’s talk!
- Customer advocate. We believe a good product manager is a person who understands her customers the best
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to solve customer problems
- Navigating different avenues for a potential solution to customer problems
- Define, measure, and analyze key metrics for success of a products and draw insights from numbers
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products from end to end
Qualities we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in building software products as a product manager or product owner
- Knows how to speak numbers in solving business problems
- Experience talking to customers directly and indirectly
- Team player. Somebody who thrives with team
- Experience working for a startup is a plus. Experience working for B2B startups or working with creators is a super plus!
- Experience with products that use third-party libraries/APIs, search/recommendation, or AI/ML is a plus
- Passionate product manager who love initiating and leading all product management process from end to end
Job Type: Full-time Employee, Full-time Contract
Remote work available?: Yes
Hiring Person Name: Sungho Lee
Hiring Person Email: email@example.com
Salary Range: Negotiable
Desired Start Date: Jan 2021