🔙 back to
Let's start creating campaign!
Visit My Page
2. Click the icon at the top right to view the menu
3. Click "My page" from the list
You need to commit a budget before launching your campaign.
1. Click the $ Add Budget button
2. Add budget you want(there's a payment fee for the 3rd party. If you want to pay through bank transfer or need invoice, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Click the +Create New Campaign button to start creating a new campaign.
Campaign Creation Guidelines
1. Product info
The link where customer can purchase your product. e.g. your product page (or Amazon store page)
Provide details about your product/service. Creators need to understand clearly about what’s so cool about your product and why their fans should be excited about it. Images speak louder than words! Use high quality images 🖼 that can make creators and your customers excited!
2. Campaign info
Include the name of your brand and product
Describe what you want from the creators in one sentence. Try to be clear about what the creator should do for your marketing
Explain what you want to achieve from the campaign and why creators should consider applying for your campaign
- start day: Your campaign will start to reach creators from the start date
- finish day: Your campaign will stop accepting application on the finish date
- video upload by: Specify a date that you want the videos to be uploaded by
Campaign banner is important to make creators get excited about working with you. Use an image that clearly shows what your product/service is.
3. Campaign detail
- Mention/PPL video: short brand message integrated into the video
- Branded video: full dedicated video explaining the product
(Providing the keywords help our system to identify the most relevant creators) Use product category(ex. Running shoes, nike, etc) or content types(unboxing, mukbang, etc)
Are you going to provide free product to the creator? Select NO if you don’t offer physical products (like app or games)
Providing Discount Code help drive better conversion
Please specify countries where you can send your product.
Offering additional products to creators for their own giveaway can further incentivize your potential customers as well as the creator to promote your product
Select Instagram or Blog if you want it to be part of the partnership. If you want to repurpose the video for your other marketing, check the Licensing option.
How Licensing works?
4. Content guidelines
Provide provide a clear direction about the content. You can discuss details during the collaboration, but it helps if you provide what you want the creators to create and talk about.
Nothing is better than examples. Provide a couple of example videos that you want or liked so creators can better understand what you are expecting.
5. Target audience and budget
gender, age group
To start a campaign, you have to assign budget from your balance to the campaign. If you want to add money to your balance use “add budget” on your account page or contact email@example.com
- total budget: Total amount of budget you want to assign for the campaign
- max price for each video: The maximum amount you are willing to pay for each of the content.