Company Name: Musetown
Company Location: Milpitas, CA
Company Website: https://muse.town
Job Title: Marketing Ops Manager
Job Description: Musetown is an early stage startup building a platform where content creators and brands collaborate to create content that consumers find entertaining and useful.
We build technology to help matching brands with creators. Our matching engine, prediction model, pricing algo, and workflow automation tools make it happen at scale.
We are looking for a talented marketing ops manager who is highly motivated, independent, and passionate about building things from scratch for customers.
If you are interested in helping innovative businesses and creative people by building amazing products for them, let’s talk!
- Customer obsessed. constantly communicate with customers to understand their needs and problems and translated them into our core message
- Manage creator community on IG and Discord
- Respond to creator inquiry through our website, social, and email
- Develop marketing assets for blog, social post(IG post/story, FB post, TikTok), website, and microsites
- Manage and run email marketing
- Define, measure, and analyze key metrics for success of marketing funnel & channel
- Constantly test and develop new channels and messages for growth
Qualities we’re looking for:
- 3+ digital marketing experience
- Experience talking to customers directly and indirectly(interview, survey, usage analysis)
- Experience with SEO/SEM or social media marketing is a plus
- Team player. Somebody who thrives with team
- Experience working for a startup is a plus. Experience working with creators is a super plus!
Job Type: Full-time Employee, Full-time Contract, Part-time Contract
Remote work available?: Yes
Hiring Person Name: Sungho Lee
Hiring Person Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: Negotiable
Desired Start Date: Jan 2021